2pcs (S+L) Menstrual Cup$9.99
More and more women are making the switch to menstrual cups, not just because they're better for the environment, but because they provide for easier, cleaner and healthier periods. We are big believers in making the switch to the Menstrual Cups but we also understand that many women are hesitant to make the jump because most cups start at around $40 for a single cup. There are cheaper cups available, but these are often made in unregistered facilities with no FDA affiliation.
We are proud to bring you this promotion and we have partnered with one of only two FDA and CE registered suppliers in China to provide a non-branded cup at a discounted price, so that we can offer the same FDA and CE assurance of a branded cup, with the lower pricing of a Made-in-China product - all for your benefit and peace of mind.
Use this cup as a starter to give menstrual cups a try without a big financial commitment, or fall in love with our unbranded cup forever!
Each package contains 1 Small & 1 Large cup + instructions + luxury velvet storage pouch. You will receive BOTH a Small and Large cup, eliminating the risk of ordering the wrong size!
- Small – for women with light to moderate flow, or who are under 30, or have not given birth naturally. Height (incl stem) 70 mm x Width 39 mm.
- Large – for women who have a normal or heavier flow, or who are over 30, or have given birth vaginally. Height (incl stem) 72 mm x Width 44 mm.
There are lots of benefits of using a Menstrual Cup rather than tampons. We've included some of the benefits below:
- Manufactured by FDA and CE approved labs
- 100% medical grade silicone
- User-friendly, healthier alternative to pads and tampons
- Save money on all those pads and tampons month after month - use your cup for years to come!
- Convenient - wear your cup up to 12 hours and overnight!
- So comfortable, you won't even feel it!
If you have any further questions please visit our Menstrual Cup Frequently Asked Questions Page by clicking here