12 Pcs Natural Bamboo Toothbrush$19.99
Many people are now going green by investing in environmental friendly products for the home as well as recycling household waste. One of the latest trends is the launch of Bamboo toothbrushes; if you have never heard of these brushes it’s time to buy one of the healthiest, sustainable products on the market.
Almost 50 million pounds of plastic toothbrushes make it to our landfills every year. All that plastic can take up to 1,000 years to decompose and can even leak pollutants into the surrounding soil and water. These Bamboo toothbrushes are environmentally friendly because they decompose naturally and, as Bamboo grows incredibly fast at over a yard per day they wont damage the environment either.
Here are five reasons to invest in an eco friendly tooth brush:
- Biodegradable Handle
- The handle is made of MOSO bamboo, which is an environmentally sustainable timber. The brush features a high quality easy-to-grip curved handle made entirely out of bamboo. It feels light when holding in your hand and mouth, and gives off a great natural look to suit any bathroom décor.
- BPA-Free Soft Bristles
- The bristles are verified Free of BPA (bisphenol) and are made from Nylon. Although they are not biodegradable, they can be recycled. Nylon is used because there is no available plant-based option that would allow you to use your toothbrush for 2 to 4 months.
- Compostable Packaging
- The whole product is ecological, including the packaging. The toothbrush comes in a compostable wrapper made from plants. The outer box is made from 100% paper and is also biodegradable.
- They last just as long as a plastic brush
- Recycled toothbrushes can last as long as conventional toothbrushes or electric toothbrush heads
- The ecological bamboo toothbrush is said to last just as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth. Because it contains naturally-occurring antimicrobial agents, there is no need for using fertilizers or pesticides during its cultivation.
The Bamboo used in these toothbrushes is sourced from sustainable Bamboo plantations where there are no Pandas thus making them even more environmentally friendly.